Anti Spam Policy
Our website encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the Terms of Service and prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and our website’s Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through our website’s computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used our computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from our website for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Our website services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into our website’s Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of anything associated with our website. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through our computer systems.Our website does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.